BeFreeCon, Israel’s annual conference, will focus this year on several of SFL’s campaigns: End the Drug War, #GenerationFree, and Freedom Tech. We’ll host panels and lectures around these subjects, in which will participate Members of Parliament, activists, and professional experts.
The event will also include a lecture by SFL’s own Chrtistopher Barnard, who will discuss free-market environmentalism and his British Conservation Alliance.
- Gilad Alper: Liberal economist, now serving member of the Economic Council that advises Israel’s Finance Minister.
- Sharren Haskel: Member of Israel Parliament, Likud Party.
- Ricky Maman: Policy researcher at the Kohelet Forum, and founder of “The Next Generation” organization for choice in education.
- Libby Molad: Lawyer and activist in the field of Education, fellow of the Ayn Rand Center Israel.
- Zack Harvey: CEO of Lammasu Bitcoin ATMs, cryptography and cypherpunk activist.
- Avishay Ella: Founder of the liberal group at YASA high school in Jerusalem.
- Yaron Lerman: Member of the Israeli Freedom Movement, candidate for Parliament as part of the “Green Leaf” party, activists and promoters of Cannabis legislation.
- Terry Kibbe: CEO at Free the People.
- Matt Kibbe: COO and President at Free the People.
- Christopher Barnard: Member of SFL UK, and founder of the British Conservation Alliance, promoters of free-market environmentalism.
<span style="font-size: 29.3333px;">BeFreeCon</span>